Thursday, October 12, 2006

I love my husband's eyes...

I don't know why but today I had an image of my husband's gorgeous blue eyes. More than ever I notice just how handsome he is and his eyes are so honest, so blue, so true. Gosh it's great that I love my husband. I know that sounds like a wierd statement- but I do. So many people aren't in love with the ones they married and so I would like to just say today- I thank God for leading me to my husband. I thank God for our marriage. We have been married for a little over 12 years and they have been wonderful, happy, beautiful years. I would just like to say to my husband (who has no idea that I even have this blog) - darlin- I love ya. MWAAHH.

3 comments:

Kathrin said...

hi!
i found your blog by accident and flicked through some of your "texts" - and they are great!!! i am not married - even far away from being married - but i honestly understand what your`re saying in this text and i must admit it makes me kind of happy!..:)
thanks...and all the best!

best wishes from austria! :)

amy said...

I know what you mean about the eyes~ :)

amy said...

I love you John