Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's gonna happen!


I am so excited right now I can hardly sit here and type this. Me. Just me. And I am going to meet John Mayer. Sure I get teased- I mean I am a 33 year old mother and I am obsessed with a musician. So what. Life is so short. And there are fewer and fewer pleasures in life. I don't plan on missing out on any of those pleasures any longer. Lord knows I have some dreams, hopes, plans. I want to meet him. It will be so nice to post the pic of me & him on this blog, oh and on myspace! God help me if the picture doesn't come out.
Anyway- just an update. I haven't blogged in awhile. Work is chaotic and basically uncertain right now. I am really evaluating what I want to be and do. I know whatever it is it will involve me going back to school of some sort and getting some piece of paper that says, yes, indeed, that I am worthy.

Well... see you Monday John Mayer!
Kerrie

No comments: