Thursday, February 08, 2007

Changes.

Well this is going to sound corny as hell-but here goes nothing. I am a changed woman. Since meeting John Mayer especially. Now, don't go thinking that I am some lunatic crazy obsessed fan. I'm not a lunatic! Here's what I'm feeling. I feel like I have a chance. A chance to do something GREAT. A chance to be happy - everyday in everyway. I don't have to be satisfied with less than 100% me. I feel, for once, inspired- to move ahead- to get ahead of myself- to catch up. I really don't plan on compromising what I want, anymore. I don't feel afraid of people telling me no. I am going for it. This feeling has been stirring in me for some time now (as my previous blogs have indicated) but really now- it is out. Up front. On top. At the surface. I can see it, feel it, touch it, hear it, smell it, live it. And I love it. I am going to be the best me. While you were, say you did. As JM himself has said.
Wow. So what does all of this mean? Well for starters- I gotta revamp my www.43things.com list. I have met so many of the goals this past year! Wow. That is like a magic list for me. Oh and new job. As scary as that sounds- it's gotta happen. I can't move on here- there is too much of the old me here. The one who lets people tell her what to do. I need to start over. I have so much to look forward to. I need this. My daughter needs this- she needs this great example of living life 100% in the now. Making dreams come true. Making me - me.
God has blessed me so much. It was all so surreal- but at the same time- everyone there looked familiar. Like angels- like people I would someday know and love in another time. Ok that might be too far out for some. But it's real. LORD HELP ME! HERE I COME!
Love,
Yourself

No comments: