Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back to salads- I love em!

Well went on a walk today with my sister Kim. She is doing great- she has a new guy in her life and well I can tell she really likes him and from what she tells me he really likes her. I just pray to God he doesn't hurt her. I think though, from the way it is going, that he is really good for her. I pray they will last. Wouldn't that be sweet? He is like her 1st steady guy and if it works all the way that would be something else. There is something so neat about young love, romance. My Todd and I had the best young love romance. He really swept me off my feet- in the most wonderful way! It was a whirlwind- but was right. We have been married for almost 13 years now. Really something else. Before I met him I didn't know if I would ever fall in *real* love, ever get married, and I certainly didn't think I could handle having a baby. But, I did. And I did, and I did! Love is the reason for living. Plain and simple.
I don't want this to be a diet blog, per say, but I am refocusing on health, refocusing my attention on getting healthy- being more athletic, getting myself in the kind of shape that will be comfortable for me. My last post might have been a little aggressive as far as my ending weight. Really I just want to lose 10-15 lbs before my August 4th JM Concert. Then after that I would like to lose 20 more before I go to North Carolina for my membership conference. From then on I want to keep eating healthily 99% of the time, not gain any weight during the holidays, and make it to the BHR show weighing a good 70 lbs less than I do now. After that- I am looking for a summer trip- a cruise, or even a beach trip- to wear a bathing suit for the first time, to enjoy myself, to let myself enjoy the sun, sand & water. Because I can't remember the last time I was able to do that. Really is so sad.

So- here it is. If I reach my goal of losing 72lbs by May 1st 2008 I will go on a trip to Florida- and have the time of my life.
I am gonna do it!
Yipppeeee!
Love,
Yourself

1 comment:

amy said...

I've had 50 lbs to lose before, so go for it! almost to 120 now!