Life is a process, right? And so as you go through life, and the year pass by, the whole purpose is to work up the courage to change the things that aren't working for you and try some new things that may be just what you need. I have a few things that I want to incorporate- but the hardest part is the first part- deciding to do it. I take that back- the hardest part is actually DOING IT.
I love John Mayer's song "In Repair". It's me- to a "T". I have periodically over the past couple of years made a lot of good improvements as I changed and evolved into who I am today- however I am not there yet. These are just some notes (not all the way definitized, yet):
1. Exercise- I want to add exercise to my life and make it one of my routines that I JUST DO.
2. Battle Rhythm, organization, my process- I want to put together a plan of how I am going to do "it all". Work, School, Housework, Family Life. I want to get a plan together, work it, and implement it and I want to know that I have a plan to execute and that I am going to get it all done. I can do it. Some people do a hell of a lot more. O
3. Once I get the basics down pat, I want to incorporate some sort of hobby- could be that I stick with a crafty based thing- or I might want to start a garden, or maybe something completely different. I want to get into something that will allow me to escape and get lost for awhile. So when I find my way back I am an even better version of me.
4. Priorities- I want to make reading a priority in my life again. Not above my family of course- but I love to read- I love books, poetry, all things literature and I want to be able to say someday that I have read until I couldn't read anymore.
5. Loving myself. It's still something I struggle with. I need to get to the point where I love myself with all my heart as I love God, My Husband, my daughter, Mom Dad & sisters. I love them so much- I deserve to love myself just as much. Still working on it!
Well what a good start. So glad I took a moment to blog this- and get it out of my mind and onto this blog.