Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's me-at 33!

Well today is my 33rd birthday! WOW! Happy Birthday to me! (Is it wrong to tell yourself Happy Birthday? - HOPE NOT!) I have to say- this has been a good year for me. With all the good healthy habits I am working on making a permanent part of my life and also with the great times my family and I have had (Trip to Atlanta to see JM with my husband was a WONDERFUL perfect weekend trip). Had a blast and really felt so loved and so close to him. And the San Antonio trip that we took recently was great too. There's nothing that can compare to having a great time with your family. It truly is wonderful. I am looking forward to many more trips together!
Booger and I are going to see John Mayer again on the 5th of February- he is actually coming to H-town and well we are going to be in the 2nd row. My first concert was Olivia Newton-John and well my daughter is getting to see JM. Wow. She is going to love it, as will I! 2007-I'm ready for you. I am ready to put 2006 to bed with a nice celebration of the holidays and then I will welcome you with open arms. I will make my dreams come true and 33 just may be the year that I do what I was meant to do and be what I was meant to be. ME!
LATER-Ker

No comments: