Sunday, November 26, 2006

Weight-WAIT!

"How do I stop myself from being just a number?" - (JM-VULTURES)

I gotta remember this line tomorrow morning. When I jump out of bed- go pee and immediately head for the scale. What does it tell me? I am up a pound? Down two pounds? What I need to realize is that I am so much more than that number. Life is short- what a cliche but damn if it isn't true. I have time. I do- hopefully- have time to slowly lose this extra weight and to save money for retirement and to live my dreams. It's gonna take time, however. I am not going to agonize for each minute, second, until I get there. I refuse to make the same mistakes that I have seen others make. Never happy with their weight. Never happy at all. I am not going to be that kind of example for my daughter. She is my bright sunshiny star and I will be happy for her and for me and for my husband. That's it. Ya gotta make a decision and stick to it. I have decided to do this. Now I have to get going- there are plans to be made, smiles to share and I am going to bake a turkey. I know- Thanksgiving was a few days ago but we love turkey.
Love yourself. Always.
Love,
Yourself

No comments: