Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Well damn.

Damn if I didn't go and do exactly the opposite of what I said I was going to do on Sunday. Got up Monday- weight was up a pound and it felt like I got hit in the gut. Then began the stress of the morning- lunches not made, clothes not picked out, dogs not fed, clothes on the floor, ironing to be done, and well then I started thinking about what is ahead of me at work. And it got to me. I yelled at booger. Yelled at the dogs. My heart rate got up real high and I felt dizzy. I stressed all the way to work in slow moving, agonizing traffic. I didn't feel good- got home last night and complained about the dinner my husband had cooked- and then started all over again this morning! Enough is enough! It is all going to be ok. There is nothing worth stressing over- especially this job. I seriously doubt these people stress over stupid stuff like I do. It really isn't worth it. I'm ending it now.I am telling myself- out loud- it will all be ok. There is nothing to worry about. I will get done what I need to get done. I will work everything out and I will do the best that I can. I am able to see the light at the end of the tunnel, now. This is the holiday season. Lord- get me through this. Take the burden off of me please! Ok- wow much better- believe it or not. It's a miracle! Seriously, though- I have a plan. Get lunches made the night before. Booger gets her shower the night before. Clothes picked out, ironed, what ever else the night before. Also, I need eight hours of sleep- and I need to make it count. Relax. Enjoy. It's all ok.

Anxiety behind me. I see sunshine now. YA!
Love,
Yourself

No comments: