Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Say What?

Some people... Are not considerate. Some don't do a great job. Some are content with putting their job off on others. Ugh. It's not right. It's not fair. But it's the way it is. I feel really confused, again. It's like I have to make a decision. What am I going to do? What am I going to be when I grow up? I really never felt like I had the liberty to make such decisions as that when we were desperate for money (or more like spending way more than we should have). Now things have settled. Ya, the dust has settled. We are in such a good place financially. And now the choices have surfaced. I can go to school. I can get a new house. Do I want another baby? Oh my gosh. I feel compelled to plan things out- when Lord knows that the best laid plans... don't mean shit.
I've got to do some thinking. Real Estate & Building- it has been a big part of my life for the past six years. I have gotten to know this industry and love it. I need to decide if it is where I want to stay. Do I want to take a gamble and stay here? I don't know. Things could change (personnell wise) and we could actually have fun. We could be a great place to work again. But do I want to hold out (years) for that? I don't know. I just don't.
I've got to go. I do have work to do. I will keep on doing the best I can. I just need to keep my eyes open.
And my mouth shut.
Love,
Yourself

No comments: