Monday, March 12, 2007

Confused? ME TOO!


Well.. had another visitor today. She came in to the office, asked for some information, I could see that she was a Realtor, and after I gave her what she needed- she blurted out: "How come you are not a Realtor?". I have never met this girl before. She really didn't even know my internal struggle. I am sure that God sends me these angels/messengers and well I can't for the life of me figure out what he wants me to do. Lord, help me see clearly where you want me to go. Now I had all but written off the possibility of REALTORness especially yesterday after I went to Renee's open houses. She didn't have the most positive things to say about Real Estate. And now I have this girl. Man. I am confused. I guess it is better to question than to just be complacent. I am rambling now, aren't I? So many choices. College? Real Estate school? Government Job? Children's Book Author? Lover of all things? I don't know what to do with myself. I guess when I stop caring about what to do with myself is when I need to start worrying. This must be a mid-life crisis. What to do with my life. What to do. I will keep everyone (yes- I'm talking to myself, aren't I?) posted with what I decide.
Lord help me.
Love
Yourself

No comments: