Wednesday, April 11, 2007

10 Things I love about me

I am so bad about negative self talk. I have wanted to be thin my whole life and you guessed it- I have been a chubby girl my whole life. Now it's time to let that go. I have to be me and I have to love me as I am right now. It's the least I can do! I had a great discussion with my husband last night about God, the world, the end of the world and living life for the right reasons, the right way. God knows I am not perfect! But, God made me. As I am. And he loves me unconditionally. I need to love myself in the same way. So- here is a list of ten things I love about me:

1. My great sense of humor!
2. I am intelligent
3. My liberal views (I'm right by being left!)
4. My Catholic faith and belief in God, Jesus & the Blessed Mother
5. I have beautiful eyes
6. My lips are perfect
7. Blonde hair is best
8. I'm good at my job
9. I have so much potential
10.I picked a great husband and made a beautiful daughter

Ok that list is a little whacked. But it is a start. I am going to stop myself whenever I want to say something negative to myself. I am beautiful. I am gorgeous just like I am. I don't need to be skinny to love myself.
Ah. Freedom.
Love,
Yourself

No comments: