Thursday, April 12, 2007

New House! UGH!

Ok- so we did it. We decided to put $ down on a lot and we are having a house built- it'll be ready in six months! (October) So here it begins! We both worked until 10 pm last night boxing up books (that's what I did) and also I gave the dogs a bath and cleaned their area. Washed their beds, vacuumed, swiffered and mopped the floor where they stay. Boy did it need it! I did some laundry as well and tonight I have to work late so their isn't going to be any of that tonight! I have a couple more big boxes and some padding to wrap up my fancy plates- so this weekend we will tackle that. I don't know how long this is going to take! But lucky us. We are so blessed. I pray that we sell our house within the required four months and that we get enough money to pay what we need to pay. Wouldn't that be great.
Yes it would.
Thanks be to God!
Love
Yourself

No comments: