Friday, October 19, 2007

It's been awhile...


Wow. It's hard to believe it's been about three months since I blogged. Not a peep. Not a sound. I have been so out of it. It seems like I was in a big vat of jello- just trying to muck around in it, working my way slowly to the edge of this giant vat. Well some time has passed. The house thing all worked out Thanks be to God and so what happened after that? I got depressed. Don't know why. Starting looking for some other changes I could make- new job? The ever famous- Gah- I have to lose weight. Oh and my favorite- my sister whom I haven't spoken to in almost two years.
So..updates you say:
Well.. I have an exciting job prospect- waiting to hear the results early next week. I want it, then I don't, then I am scared, then I want it, then I love this job. Then I hate this job. I like the people I work with, then I can't stand them. Everything is really skewed here- sometimes I wonder if I am the only one in the "SANE" universe- living in opposite world. The lazy do nothings get kudos and no questions when they ask for something. Me-I get nickel and dimed over $5. It's crazy. I've made up my mind though. There is no more hanging on to what was. I am ready for what is to be. What I can be. Come on world. Challenge me!

Oh- and travel. It sucks, since my ass barely fits in the airplane seats (no I don't need a seatbelt extender- but still) I feel bad for the poor schmuck that has to sit next to me. I really do. I feel great about myself until I smoosh into a coach seat. But travleing with my new job I am sure will be in business/first class. Has to be. They got bucks. And oh my - Italy, Germany, Japan, Korea? Hell ya. This military brat needs that again. So here I am just filled with hopeful sadness!

So about my sister...I was just about to make that move. To give her a call maybe or send a note- to try to start communication. Then- she wigs out- makes some comments regarding the quote on my myspace page- that was NOT directed at her- and although I was not going to do anything back - I changed it- and she changed hers- called me a mediocre mind and well that was that. She "apologized" in her own way- but I am not really wanting to hear it. I guess we are set back a bit. I know what the right thing to do is, but the thing is, she and her husband are just not the kind of people that I WANT to spend my time with. That is sad. They don't get me and I don't get them. Each to their own, so why force it? Why lie, be fake? Let's be real. We don't get along. That's that.

Well I am at work. So I better get back to earning my pay.
Later y'all!

No comments: