Friday, October 26, 2007

Still no word

Now I know what they mean when they say "Silence is deafening". I still have not heard from the place about the job I interviewed for 2 1/2 weeks ago. I am trying to be positive- but what would really suck is if I don't hear from them at all. Sure eventually I will forget about it- but supposedly they were to make their decision this week. It's Friday. Is it just me or does that mean their decision was not me?
Then there is always the possibility that this is not meant to be. Not for me. Someone else needs it more. Or dare I say deserves it more. I am open to that possibility. God always does lead me in the right direction- He just does. Still going through things it's hard to decide if I am always following the map right. I never was good with maps.
So...I am still waiting. There is a knot in my stomach everytime my supervisors door is shut- did they call her? Is she going to hit the roof when she finds out? Maybe. Or maybe, like the four other interviews I have been on, nothing will come of it. And I will keep trying- I sure will. I feel the tug, the pull, of a new direction. I have to go with it. Even though it would be so much easier for me to just stay in the easy- I need to jump into the hard. I don't know why- I just do.
Here's to me getting what I both deserve and desire. Let's hope they are the same things!
Love,
Yourself

No comments: