Friday, January 18, 2008

He's A Ok by the way

Wow- have you ever listened to a song and heard something that you did not hear the first 1,000 times you played it? This happened to me again today- listening to John Mayer, live version of 83 on one of his AS/IS live compilations and well after he says Thinking about my brother Ben and how I miss him everyday- he looks just like his brother John with an 18 month delay..(and then JM says CLEARLY- "He's A Ok by the way".) Wow. I remember hearing that line for the first time in the original song thinking, aw, he must have lost a brother. (That was in 2001!) I've listened to this live version so many times and NEVER noticed that! It just goes to show that sometimes even though you think you know something or someone- you might not be processing ALL that they are.

It's Friday- I'm at work and I have that I don't want to work feeling once again. Going through the feelings I get every three months or so- I don't want to waste my life here! I know it's not too much to want to do something really fufilling with my life. Social work? Help the poor? Gosh there is so much that needs to be done. I know there is.

What I need to do is listen to my inner voice. The guiding voice that knows what I am supposed to do, supposed to be. I need to be quiet, and sit in peace and quiet and just listen. If hear something I will be sure to let you know!

Here's to a great weekend for everyone!
By the way...I am way over due for some LIVE John Mayer again. I need it! It's hard to believe that it has been almost one year since I got to meet him. Wow.

Later!
Love,
Yourself

1 comment:

amy said...

I'm glad he's A-OK