Friday, March 28, 2008

Gosh- I am so self centered!

Wow. Something has happened- I have had a realization- a revelation- and even me writing this points right back to the same behavior- I am self centered! All I think about it how to improve the way I look (losing weight), improve my employment situation (getting a better job) and well this whole blog is all about me me me. Now loving yourself is different than liking yourself isn't it? Wow- is self confidence a bad trait? It might be!

I Choose to change my thoughts- my every waking moment cannot be about me anymore.That's no way to live. I have to learn to focus on others- on the service of others- on the environment- and the love of God. Things that are much more important than the newest spring trends and what new thing I am going to try to lose 100 lbs.

Wow. I don't want to. But I NEED to.
Lord help me!
Love
Me

No comments: