Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Well...It's gonna be alright isn't it?

Got my start date on my new super awesome going to be great job! May 2nd! That's right- in three days I will be at my new job. It's mind blowing- really. I mean, for awhile there I didn't think that anything was going to happen but it has. I don't think I have anything to worry about as far as the last post goes. She didn't have a good experience and really thought that it is just a bunch of "stuffy engineers". Well that's fine and dandy with me! I am so thankful for this opportunity- I have gotten back on to getting my UAH stuff in order and it looks like I might just try to take two classes at first- I know everyone is saying don't do it but I think I can handle it!

Other than that I am in the wind down phase of things- I am ready to move on- change directions- start "anew". I will try to remember to keep this updated - I am just struck by the sheer luck I have had and I know that making up your mind to do something- and then working everytday toward that goal IS the way to make your dreams come true. It's scary and exciting at the same time! I wanted a new job and I got it! Some didn't think it could be done but it has been done and I am proof that you shouldn't take no for an answer. There are a lot of goals and dreams that I have and well everytime I do something that I wasn't sure I could do it makes me more excited about the possibilites out there for me.

It's all going to be alright- this is a new chapter for me- and I hope that I continue to grow, learn new skills, and increase my knowledge in everything that I want to learn about!

I'll be around...
Kerrie

No comments: