Monday, November 17, 2008

Got that bloggin feeling...

Ok first of all, I need to change this layout. This just isn't me anymore! I don't like the colors...it's just not inviting to me anymore. And wow- some time has passed hasn't it since I last graced this page with an update. Let's see..
I turned 35 last week- still don't feel old!

I am in to cupcakes and my new cricut expression machine- I don't know if I am going crafty or if I just feel the need to create.

About to finish my first quarter back in school...everything is going really well- dare I say I am going to get all A's? Well I think I am!

My family is doing wonderful- there are still the same issues but for me- and my family- we are all happy to be together. Really.

My husband had a scare the first week of November- ended up that he had a bleeding ulcer- but he is alright now and after a blood transfusion has made a complete recovery. Thank God above that he didn't die!

Well...just quick and dirty update. I have so much that I want to do in the coming year- take more pictures- be more in the moment- and keep on striving to get where I want to be in life. I just want to be happy.

Loving myself,
Kerrie

No comments: