Monday, January 19, 2009

SLEEP

Ahhh...Sleep. It's been a few days (well four actually) since I have had a good night's sleep. I'm SICK with this horrible no good stupid chest cold/bronchitis and well I feel like crap. On a stick. And I just want to sleep but I can't! Now my ear is hurting, I have a fever and a cough that shakes my insides and rattles my brain every time it jumps out of me. It's been a real long time since I have been this sick. This is SICK. I am even wheezing- I don't think that I have ever wheezed like this before. So, off to the doctors I go. I left work early on Friday thinking that I could get better over the weekend- but didn't work out- so had to call out today too. My fever is rising, my lips are chapped- I am just miserable. I am writing this to remind myself to be thankful for not being sick once I get over this mess. And, I think about the people out there tonight who have a sickness that they will never get better from- how hard it must be to suffer with no end in sight.

Well things can always be worse. I have to keep that in mind. But man do I feel bad right now...

Still loving myself...
Kerrie

No comments: